Blocked drainage pipes and poor drainage is a common issue in many homes and offices. This can be due to:
- Poor Installation,
- Ageing pipework,
- Broken pipes or fittings caused by movement or tree roots,
- Build-up of fat, grease, silt, hair or soap or
- Foreign objects that have made there way into the drain system.
If you are experiencing any of these issues we are able to:
- Locate the problem using our leak detection and CCTV camera inspection equipment,
- Clear the blockage or blockages using a high pressure jetter or
- Repair and replace the broken pipe where deemed necessary.
Our highly skilled and trained professionals will have your drains clean and clear in no time. With over 22 years’ experience in sewer and stormwater work we know these issues need to be dealt with quickly. Our high-pressure water jetter can clear sewer or stormwater drains and we have a range of root cutting attachments for those annoying tree roots.
Using the high pressure jetter allows the blockage to be penetrated and cleared as well as flushing out and cleaning the line. In cases where the sewer or stormwater line is unable to be cleared we have CCTV drain camera to enable us to do a visual inspection of the pipework and assess the problem.